Wi-Fi For Invited Guests Only



Wi-Fi For Invited Guests Only
Wi-Fi For Invited Guests Only
For a while, I have been wondering why one of my client’s Internet access speed has gone painfully slow. Calling the Internet Service Provider has not been fruitful as all tests carried out showed that the connectivity was fine. The strange thing is; my client has got less than 15 active devices at any one time to my best of knowledge and by ‘head’ count. That doesn’t warrant for the slow speed in opening WebPages, does it? 

This morning however, Google greeted me, “May the Fourth be with you”. Well, the fourth seems to be with me. As I was searching for information regarding cleaning my HP LaserJet P1102 printer, I came across a link that kind of stole my focus away from the printers. I decided to follow it up and put it to test. Before I go too far into the details, I may just have to let you know that I have legally borrowed my Internet facilities from my lovely neighbor living downstairs. He is a cool guy with a cool family, so I am not a leech to his Wi-Fi connection. I have shared the link with him as well so that he only shares the Internet connection with those he wills.

Back to my discovery, why don’t I let you in on it so that you too control the number of connections to your Wi-Fi to Invited Guests Only. Pay your bill and let the leech feel the cold alone. 




Comments